Friday, June 21, 2013

My First Post!

This is officially my first post and I’m super excited about sharing my journey.  Although technically I am speaking to no one - no followers as of yet!  I am sure as time goes by that will change.  I decided to start a blog about 5 years ago.  You can say that it’s taken me longer than expected to actually achieve my goal.  That’s neither here nor there; I’ve made it!  For however long this blog shall last, I plan on sharing my life - from day to day activities, thoughts, inspirations to what I’ve learned and experienced over the years.  I am 26 years old and am on that never ending journey of finding out what life has to offer and what you will take from what it gives.  Thanks for popping in and I look forward to blogging my little heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, questions, or whatever your heart desires!