Monday, October 27, 2014

MY WEEK IN SHORT

I feel like I've been MIA for the past week, so I decided to catch you all  up with a little snapshot session of what exactly I have been up to.





Work. I officially spend more than 90 hours a week here.




I finally got my favorite sunglasses back that I left in Brooklyn while visiting a pal over THREE YEARS ago! :)






I found my old iPhone and had a blast looking through all my old pictures.  These two were among my favorites....I mean look at that hair contrast!








I discovered the world of nail art and it is slowly becoming an obsession.




I found my old apron from Anthropologie (LOVE!) and did some light house cleaning while feeling quite retro. ;)






While browsing the aisles of my favorite store, the one and only Target, I found these gems.  I almost bought them but then realized why should my dogs have better hair product than me?







Speaking of puppies, I gave my darling Coco a bath this weekend.  Can't you tell she's screaming inside her head, "Stop taking pictures and get me the hell out of here!!!" 







And that's all folks! Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, questions, or whatever your heart desires!