Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Moving Forward

                             



That would be one of my favorite lyrics from a band I’ve been listening to since I was in ninth grade. It’s rung true more than a few times in my life.  After the week I’ve endured, I feel a bit defeated and left with a bit of less hope.  There will be no easy outs or a quick fix but this will be the moment to build, slowly, what has taken me down.  I can only say that the challenges that lie ahead will be hard and that giving in or up will seem drastically less stressful; but who perseveres from taking that direction? Nobody and nor will I.  This is the time to rebuild, fill the empty spaces, create a new outlook towards the future, and begin my journey once more.  If anyone who reads this is feeling at all disparaged, just remember what The Bouncing Souls so brilliantly wrote and you will find hope.

Until next time my friends. -MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, questions, or whatever your heart desires!